Happy Hour of the Week: 20 daily deals under $15
What’s up, pals! We hope y’all had a great weekend, and are ready for an even greater week. How is that possible? Oh, with indulging in one of the city’s best happy hours, duh. For this week’s Curiocity Toronto Happy Hour of the Week, we’ve picked CRAFT Beer Market. Bringing you a heavy-hitting list of cheap drinks and tasty eats, your mouths and wallets will thank us later.
They’ve recently launched their Get Happy happy hour, and for that, we are eternally grateful.
This happy hour isn’t only every day from 2 to 5 pm, but it also makes another appearance from 9 pm to close. And yes, we said every day. Every. Day. INCLUDING WEEKENDS. It’s also available all day long on Sundays.
Alright, let’s get to it. Below we’ve outlined everything their Get Happy happy hour has to offer.
Toronto Happy Hour Food
- $4: Fish Taco, Brisket Slider, Hand-Cut Fries
- $7: Fried Pickles, Nashville Hot Cauliflower, Hawaiian Ahi Poke
- $11: Poutine, Beer Salt Dry Ribs, Kale Margherita Flatbread
- $13 Mexicali Flatbread, Gaucho Chicken Flatbread, Classic Burger
- $14 CRAFT Mac & Cheese, Chipotle Cheddar Burger, Brewmaster’s Chicken Sandwich
Now that your appetite is thoroughly teased, let’s hop into what CRAFT is offering up to quench your happy hour thirst. Whether you’re a beer-fiend, a cocktail-fanatic, or just looking for a delicious libation for any occasion, CRAFT has you covered.
Toronto Happy Hour Drinks
- $4 House Beers
- $5 Highballs, Rotating Handles, Moscow Mules, House Wines
- $6 Bubbles – oh, and FYI, this isn’t just a piddly little flute of prosecco. This is a mini bottle of gleaming, golden heaven to brighten up any day
If you’re not able to make it during happy hour, don’t sweat it. CRAFT has a different feature every day, so you’ll be saving a sweet penny regardless.
- Monday: $9 Six-Pack Samplers
- Tuesday: Rose and IPA ALL DAY & Taco Tuesdays – ½ priced bottles of Rose, $5 Local IPA’s, $3 Fish Tacos after 2 pm
- Wednesday: $5.50 Local Beers & $8 1lb Wings after 2 pm
- Thursday: ½ price wine on tap all day
- Saturday & Sunday: Brunch from 10 am to 2 pm
- Sunday: HAPPY HOUR ALL DAY PPL
Well, there you have it, folks! If that isn’t one of the best happy hours & daily lineups we’ve shown you in a long time then we don’t know happy hours- and we both know that isn’t true.
And hey, sometimes you’re feeling boujee AF, and don’t give a heck about deals and specials. That’s cool too, we respect that. Take a walk on the wild side and dive into their unreal new cocktail list.
Sip on summer with their Passion Fruit Paloma and a few other tasty bevys (some of which even use craft beer!). Whatever you’re feeling, CRAFT has your back. Cheers pals!
When: Happy Hour Every Day from 2 pm-5 pm; 9 pm-close
Where:1 Adelaide St E