1. Collection of Information & Use
We collect personally identifiable information when you voluntarily provide it to us. Personally identifiable information means information that can reasonably be used to identify you personally (such as your name, phone number, address, and email address). We only collect this information when you voluntarily provide it to us (such as when you submit an inquiry through our Contact page). We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We automatically collect information about your browser or device and your use of the Site. When you access and use the Site, our technology and tools may automatically collect and record certain non-personally identifiable information about your use of the Site (including your IP address, your browser type, the make and model of device used to view the Site, location information, unique device identifiers, and other information relating to your use of the Site, browser or device).
2. Cookies & Third Parties
3. Opting-Out of Information Use
4. Protection of Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us however, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure and no security mechanism is impenetrable. Therefore, although we take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that we collect from you or the security of our servers or the Site. By accessing the Site, any transmission of information is at your own risk and you agree to assume all risk in connection with information sent to us or collected by us.
5. Comment Policy
6. Contest Guidelines
Each contest entrant (“Entrant”) agrees to be bound by the following contest guidelines (the “Contest Guidelines”):
- Each contest is governed by the contest rules (the “Short Rules”) located on the individual contest page (a “Contest Page”) and these Contest Guidelines.
- The Short Rules and Contest Guidelines may be amended at any time without prior notice to Entrants.
- Only Entrants who abide by the Short Rules and these Contest Guidelines are eligible to win a prize.
- Each contest is open to legal residents of Canada, who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence.
- Contests are not open to employees of curiocity.com or members of their immediate families.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY to participate in a contest.
- Entrants are required to enter a contest in the manner indicated on a Contest Page.
- Entrants are selected by a random number generator.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Winning Entrants are notified within 24 hours of selection through @CuriocityGroup on Instagram (unless specified otherwise on a Contest Page).
- Winning Entrants must reply to @CuriocityGroup within 7 days of being notified.
7. Booking on Curiocity
All bookings listed on Curiocity’s website are hosted by third-party event organizers, unless otherwise specified. All transactions processed are through Curiocity’s booking partner, Showpass. Curiocity does not claim ownership and/or responsibility for these booked experiences and events, unless otherwise specified. Any and all deferrals and refunds regarding your booked ticket or experience should go directly to the event or experience organizer.
8. Foreign Jurisdiction
The Site is designed for and targeted to Canadian audiences and are governed by and operated in accordance with the laws of Canada. We are not responsible under any privacy laws or local data protection laws in any jurisdiction outside of Canada.
9. Changes to this Policy