TEDxToronto is Back This Year for an Uncharted Digital Event Series
TEDxToronto is back for its 12th year in a row and it’s easier than ever for you to sit in on their talk series! The Fall and Winter events have moved online for an interactive digital experience which means that you can tune in for an evening of inspiration instead of binge-watching Netflix!
This year’s theme is Uncharted – right on par with how we’re feeling about 2020 so far. But leave it to the experts at TEDxToronto to help answer the hard questions about the bigger picture and living in a time where we all feel a little unsure.
Mark your calendars because TEDxToronto has lined up some incredible speakers:
October 29 lineup:
– Sara Mojtehedzadeh, a prize-winning journalist from the Toronto Star
– Ran Goel, the Founder of Fresh City, an urban farm and organic retailer
– Jimmy Ba, an artificial intelligence expert at the University of Toronto
– Frances Donald, a leading financial and economic commentator and Global Chief Economist for Manulife Investment Management
– Hamza Haq, CTV’s “Transplant” actor and Canadian Screen Award nominee
November 26 lineup:
– Kofi Hope, Rhodes Scholar and Co-Founder of Monumental dedicated to community and youth advocacy
– Catherine Hernandez, educator and award-winning author of Scarborough and Crosshairs
– Kamran Khan, practicing infectious disease physician and Founder and CEO of BlueDot
– Amanda Munday, Founder and CEO of parent-friendly workspace Workaround
The Winter 2021 events are scheduled for February 4 and March 4, and you won’t want to miss those either! The speakers for the winter events will be announced as it gets closer.
In the meantime you can buy your season pass for the entire series for $40, or individual tickets for $15. To grab your tickets and learn more about the speakers, visit TEDxToronto’s website. Let’s expand our minds!