Zellers is the gift that keeps on giving! We now know where Zellers Canada plans to open its first round of 25 store experiences across the country and here’s what you should know.
Earlier this month, Zellers Canada announced it will be making a comeback through an online platform and in-person. It wasn’t until just a few days ago that we learned the beloved Canadian retailer planned on reviving 25 locations across the country – through not standalone stores, these locations would be within select Hudson’s Bay stores.
View this post on Instagram
According to the chain’s most recent update, the brick-and-mortar Hudson’s Bay locations will serve the first-ever Zellers.ca ecommerce site so you can experience the nostalgia right from the comfort of your own home. But don’t worry, customers will have the chance to check out the selection of home decor, toys, baby items, apparel, and pets when they stop by any of the 25 new locations.
The new Zellers experience will be between 8,000 – 10,000 sq ft., depending on location, per its news release. Both the Zellers in-store experience and Zellers.ca are planned to launch at the same time. As to when that will come to blossom, we have yet to find out. We have a feeling it’ll be really soon!
Now without further ado, here’s where the new 25 Zellers locations can be found in Canada:
- Pacific Centre, Downtown Vancouver
- Aberdeen Mall, Kamloops
- Guildford Town Centre, Surrey
- 7 Oaks Shopping Centre, Abbotsford
- Kingsway Garden Mall, Edmonton
- Medicine Hat Mall, Medicine Hat
- Sunridge Mall, Calgary
- Midtown Plaza, Saskatoon
- St. Vital, Winnipeg
- Erin Mills, Mississauga
- Burlington Mall, Burlington
- White Oaks Mall, London
- Scarborough Town Centre , Scarborough
- Pen Centre Shopping Plaza, St. Catharines
- Cambridge Centre, Cambridge
- Rideau Center, Ottawa
- St. Laurent Center, Ottawa
- Cataraqui Town Centre , Kingston
- Place Rosemère, Rosemère
- Galeries d’Anjou, Ville Anjou
- Carrefour de l’Estrie, Sherbrooke
- Les Promenades Gatineau, Gatineau
- Les Galeries de la Capitale, Quebec City
- Micmac Mall, Dartmouth
- Mayflower Shopping Mall, Sydney
We can’t wait! As always, we’ll keep you updated on opening dates!