Just last week King County announced new mask measures as COVID-19 cases have risen both in the state and nation. Along with these measures are vaccine requirements for many venues now including Climate Pledge arena. That means if you are over the age of 12 you will need to be fully vaccinated in order to attend a Seattle Kraken game.
The proof of vaccination requirement also extends to those attending any sort of event at Climate Pledge Arena. So if you have concert tickets this fall be sure to have your proof of vaccination with you in order to avoid disappointment. It’s also worth noting that all employees and contractors at Climate Pledge Arena are also required to be fully vaccinated.
You can get a sneak peek at the Kraken Community Iceplex this weekend
Here’s how Climate Pledge Arena is preparing for the Seattle Kraken
View this post on Instagram
This requirement as we’re sure you know by now is to protect everyone and ensure that we can all continue to attend events like concerts and Kraken games. And if you’re wondering the arena also has some amazing safety measures like:
- An unparalleled air circulation and filtration system that is the most advanced of its kind in North America:
- MERV-13 filters have been installed throughout the building to, not only meet, but exceed CDC guidelines.
- 100 percent of the air filtered into the arena will be brought in from the outside.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization procedures that will ensure all guests feel safe upon entering the building.
- Contactless ticketing and food and beverage transactions via mobile devices.
That means you can feel rest assured when the first puck hits the ice on October 23rd as the Seattle Kraken play the Vancouver Canucks. In the meantime, you can learn more by clicking here. Have fun out there and stay safe!
Read more in Lifestyle
City announces plans to build underwater tunnel connecting Seattle to Bainbridge Island
Seattle Mariners' T-Mobile Park ranks among best ballparks in nation
A rare 1992 Jim Olson house just hit the market on one of Capitol Hill's premier streets
The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival starts this weekend & here are your options
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now