Attention, job seekers! If you’re looking to make a big change in the new year, the top trending jobs in Canada for 2023 may inspire you to reinvent your career.
Leading recruitment company Randstad Canada has released the trending jobs across the country for the upcoming year.
“Despite an economic slowdown, employers are still in hiring mode, reflecting the talent scarcity and meaning there are exciting job opportunities for seekers from all backgrounds in various positions and industries,” said Randstad.
The jobs span a variety of industries, from tech to marketing. However, there is a “strong increase” in skilled trades, e-Commerce, and supply chain positions.
View this post on Instagram
Below are Randstad’s top trending jobs in Canada for 2023, along with the salary ranges for each (based on the position’s level).
- Developer: $68K to $155K
- HR Manager: $75K to $156K
- Mechanical Engineer: $66K to $131K
- Welder: $40K to $74K
- Accounting Technician/Bookkeeper: $61K to $114K
- Registered Nurse: $68K – $94K
- Warehouse Worker: $17 to $29 per hour
- Customer Service Representative: $43K to $74K
- Driver: $42K to $65K
- Sales Associate: $46K to $84K
- Administrative Assistant: $47K to $99K
- Business Analyst: $62K to $142K
- Production Supervisor: $53K to $114K
- Digital Marketing Coordinator: $62K to $122K
- Construction Project Manager: $61K to $150K
Randstad also revealed the highest paying jobs in Canada for 2023, which includes positions like Full stack developer, Financial analyst, HR manager, Millwright, Solution Architect, Forklift operator, Electrical engineer, and more.
And depending on your province of residence, you may find that some careers are more in-demand than others.
In Ontario, for example, skilled trades and healthcare jobs are the most in-demand, as well as cloud computing and cyber security.
Now that you know what jobs to have on your radar, it’s time to spruce up that resume and start searching.