In 2023, a lot of us are dreaming big but depending on your goals and aspirations, you might need some extra cash to achieve them. This, of course, typically starts with a comfortable salary – so what are the highest-paying jobs in Canada?
For those looking to live large this year, HR company, Randstad has released their ‘best of’ list and even shared a few job postings to help you on your way.
The best part? While schooling is beneficial and even necessary for some of these positions, others are executive positions – meaning that you can start from the bottom and work your way up.
View this post on Instagram
From developers and assistants to operators and managers, here are the highest-paying jobs in Canada for 2023:
- Full stack developer – $75,000 – $130,000
- Financial analyst – $80,000 to $120,000
- HR manager – $80,000 – $110,000
- Millwright – $50,000 – $95,000
- Production supervisor – $65,000 – $100,000
- Executive assistant – $60,000 – $96,000
- Solution architect – $84,000 to $130,000
- Forklift operator – $40,000 to $58,000
- Electrical engineer – $80,000 – $100,000
- Construction project manager – up to $100,000
Now, it should go without saying, but the above salaries may vary depending on the company, as well as an individual’s level of experience, location, and academic background – but there you have it.
To see their entire list, you can head to their website now, otherwise dust off your resume, Canada!
Big things await!