In 2023, a lot of us are dreaming big but depending on your goals and aspirations, you might need some extra cash to achieve them. This, of course, typically starts with a comfortable salary – so what are the highest-paying jobs in Canada?
For those looking to live large this year, HR company, Randstad has released their ‘best of’ list and even shared a few job postings to help you on your way.
The best part? While schooling is beneficial and even necessary for some of these positions, others are executive positions – meaning that you can start from the bottom and work your way up.
Two popular menu items make a comeback at McDonald’s in Canada
Canada’s first-ever toast bar is now open in Toronto
View this post on Instagram
From developers and assistants to operators and managers, here are the highest-paying jobs in Canada for 2023:
- Full stack developer – $75,000 – $130,000
- Financial analyst – $80,000 to $120,000
- HR manager – $80,000 – $110,000
- Millwright – $50,000 – $95,000
- Production supervisor – $65,000 – $100,000
- Executive assistant – $60,000 – $96,000
- Solution architect – $84,000 to $130,000
- Forklift operator – $40,000 to $58,000
- Electrical engineer – $80,000 – $100,000
- Construction project manager – up to $100,000
Now, it should go without saying, but the above salaries may vary depending on the company, as well as an individual’s level of experience, location, and academic background – but there you have it.
To see their entire list, you can head to their website now, otherwise dust off your resume, Canada!
Big things await!
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now