Love TikTok? You can work for them right here in Seattle because the social media platform is hiring for over 600 roles in a variety of departments. Here’s a look at what those departments are, some current roles, salary, and benefits.
TikTok is currently hiring in Seattle for roles in R&D, Operations, Corporate Function / Support, Product, Marketing, and Design.
View this post on Instagram
What’s more, many of these jobs are geared towards recent graduates as well as those currently enrolled in undergrad.
Some current job roles include Machine Learning Engineer under Supply Chain & Logistics which has an annual salary of $19960-$246240. You are required to have a master’s degree or PhD in computer science or a related field as well as prior job experience.
In Marketing there’s an open role for a Global Client Solutions Specialist with an annual salary of $66000-$72000. This position requires “3+ years of relevant experience in account management/media services roles in digital marketing.”
Or you could be a Product Manager with an annual salary of $193800-$379620. This role requires “more than 3 years of experience in search/recommendation strategy products.”
Remember there are over 600 jobs open so if these examples don’t fit your desires or experience, don’t despair.
Benefits to “eligible employees” include the following:
- “100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents, and a Health Savings Account (HSA) with a company match.
- Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life, and AD&D insurance plans.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
- 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off (PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year.
- 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
- Mental and emotional health benefits through EAP and Lyra.
- 401K company match, gym, and cellphone service reimbursements.”
If you have the skills, it may just be worth it to take a look and see how you match up with TikTok’s current listings in Seattle.