We don’t think we’ve ever thought about golf more than we have this summer. So, if you’re in the same boat you should check out the best golf courses in Canada. Released earlier this week, the list gives a full look at where you should be planning your next weekend getaway or even a full trip!
The list was created by ScoreGolf in partnership with Golf Town. And they really left no stone unturned, with the courses stretching from coast to coast. What’s more, a fair portion of these are public courses, including 5 of the top 10. Let’s check ’em out.
This year’s best golf courses in Canada are:
- Cabot Cliffs, Nova Scotia (Public)
- The National GC of Canada, Ontario (Private)
- Fairmont Jasper, Alberta (Public)
- St. George’s, Ontario (Private)
- Cabot Links, Nova Scotia (Public)
- Fairmont Banff Springs, Alberta (Public)
- Hamilton G&CC, Ontario (Private)
- Capilano, BC (Private)
- Cape Breton Highland Links, Nova Scotia (Public)
- Devil’s Paintbrush, Ontario (Private)
Based just off of the top 10, it looks like this year’s golf mecca is… Nova Scotia? We guess that when you’ve got the history (and terrain) of the home of golf on your side, it’s a little easier to really cinch up those top spots. Now, to convince our friends to go on a late summer road trip… gotta catch the shoulder season if you want to golf these on a budget, folks!
If you’d like to check out the list of the best golf courses in Canada, just click here!
Read more in Lifestyle
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!