Still got Christmas shopping to do? St. Lawrence Market is extending its hours to give you plenty of extra time to cross items off your list and stock up for holiday meals.
The food market was recently ranked one of the best in the world, making it the perfect place to shop for a special occasion like this one.
The City of Toronto announced last week that the South Market, which is the main building of St. Lawrence Market, will be open even longer to benefit shoppers and local businesses.
This iconic Toronto mall is letting you shop amidst indoor snowfall & live music
Ontario could get hit with a big winter storm just in time for Christmas
View this post on Instagram
Here is the South Market’s holiday schedule, per the announcement from the City:
- Friday, December 23 – 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, December 24 (Christmas Eve) – 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday, December 25 (Christmas Day) – closed
- Monday, December 26 (Boxing Day) – closed
- Tuesday, December 27 – 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 28 – 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday, December 29 – 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, December 30 – 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, December 31 (New Year’s Eve) – 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The market will be closed on New Year’s Day and January 2nd, 2023 to observe the holiday.
Back in the spring, St. Lawrence Market expanded its hours of operation to include Sundays and weekday evenings.
Shopping malls around the city have also extended their hours to accommodate the holiday shopping season, and you can see their hours here.
Get that shopping list ready!
Read more in Lifestyle
Ontario Parks is limiting how long you can camp for & here’s what to know
Toronto’s heart-shaped Love Park opens this month & here's what it looks like
Enrique Iglesias, Ricky Martin & Pitbull are going on tour & they’re coming to Canada
Feeling hot, hot hot: Toronto is under a two-day heat warning & it will feel like summer
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now