Pusateri’s Fine Foods is celebrating its 60th anniversary and in honour of this special occasion, they’re rolling back to 1963 prices, offering customers huge discounts. Here are all the details.
According to the Toronto-based and family-operated business, Pusateri’s is thanking its loyal customers for 60 years of support. That being said, the grocer is launching what they call “the 60/60 Experience”, a special promo around all things 60. That means 60 days of promotions and sales.
Beginning April 1, throughout the month and into May, all Pusateri’s locations will offer 1963 pricing on select meats and produce until April 2nd, and release a daily discount of 60% on rotating key items for the next 60 days.
Toronto is getting a dessert experience with the city’s largest ice cream topping bar
Here’s a first look inside Toronto’s NBA Courtside Restaurant (PHOTOS)
You can expect items on sale from Pusateri’s brand products to imported customer favourites. These deals are offered in-store only at all Pusateri’s locations.
Here’s a sneak peek on items you can expect to be on sale:
- April 1st: Pasta Mancini Spaghetti, Linguine & Penne, $6.99 (originally $14.99)
- April 2nd: Bella Cucina Spinach Artichoke Bruschetta Spread, $8.40 (originally $20.99)
- April 3rd: Mill With Himalayan Sea Salt, $8.80 (originally $21.99)
- April 4th: Braswell’s Tangy Mustard BBQ Sauce, $4.20 (originally $10.49)
- April 5th: Famiglia Dodi Balsamico, $13.60 (originally $33.99)
- April 6th: Simply Cocktail Blueberry Lavender Mixer, $8.00 (originally $19.99)
- April 7th: Domenica Fiore Olio Novello, $18.80 (originally $46.99)
View this post on Instagram
This isn’t the only way the grocer is honouring its anniversary.
In line with its humble beginnings, Pustaeri’s will be opening its latest store in the same neighborhood where its original store, Pusateri’s Supermarket, once stood in 1963. It’ll be stationed right at 899 College Street.
Now mark your calendars and head to your nearest Pusateri’s on April 1.
Read more in Food & Drink
Toronto's getting a grilled cheese festival this weekend & here's where
This new Toronto park was once a landfill & has undergone a huge transformation
10 of the best hidden bars and speakeasies in Toronto
New Toronto restaurants & bars to try this June
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now