Ok, we’ve already shared the rankings of the best city hotels in Canada for this year. But, what about the top resort hotels in Canada for 2021? Turns out, Travel + Leisure has got us covered there, too. If you’re looking to stay in Canada, but still be a world away from home, then you need to check this out.
While the rankings were dominated by Western provinces (Alberta and BC have 6 inclusions combined), some of the options in Eastern Canada were among the most notable. The stunning Fogo Island Inn, located in Newfoundland, continues to be one of the best around. And, even more impressive, a boutique option in Quebec took the top spot!
View this post on Instagram
So, without further ado, here are the top 10 resort hotels in Canada for 2021, with a score out of 100:
- Manoir Hovey, North Hatley, Quebec- 98.48
- The Wickaninnish Inn, Tofino, British Columbia- 97
- Fogo Island Inn, Fogo Island, Newfoundland- 96.6
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler, British Columbia- 95.55
- Post Hotel & Spa, Lake Louise, Alberta- 94.33
- The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Alberta- 92.83
- Fairmont Le Château Montebello, Montebello, Quebec- 90.77
- The Fairmont Chateau Whistler, British Columbia- 90.29
- The Fairmont Banff Springs, Banff, Alberta- 89.91
- Fairmont Tremblant, Mont Tremblant, Quebec- 87.57
Now, one thing not mentioned in the rankings was price, which we kind of think is a big deal. For example, if you wanted to stay at Manoir Hovey things will start at around $480 a night. Want to go to Fogo Island Inn instead? Well, that’s more like $2,000 a night, not including the cost to get out there. So while they might offer similar experiences, there’s definitely something to be said about the bang for your buck factor here.
To check out the full rundown of the top 10 resort hotels in Canada, just click here. As for us, well, it’s time to see if there are any deals to be had!