The job market, like life these days, can appear pretty uncertain. Between demand for hybrid work environments, skills based hiring and a murky economic outlook, it’s easy to see why combing the job market is daunting. LinkedIn has just released its latest report on the fastest-growing jobs in the US, and they are roles that are also in high demand.
The 2023 LinkedIn Jobs on the Rise report looks at the 20 fastest-growing job titles over the past five years, providing insight into where “long-term opportunity lies and where the workforce is headed.”
If you’re looking to make a career move, some recommendations LinkedIn provided include gaining skills, identifying your values, setting goals and of course, taking action.
View this post on Instagram
The 25 fastest-growing jobs in the US for 2023 are:
- Head of Revenue Operations
- Human Resources Analytics Manager
- Diversity and Inclusion Manager
- Truck Driver
- Employee Experience Manager
- Sales Enhancement Specialist
- Advanced Practice Provider
- Growth Marketing Manager
- Data Governance Manager
- Grants Management Specialist
- Molecular Technologist
- Content Designer
- Sustainability Analyst
- Strategy & Operations Manager
- Chief People Officer
- Sales Development Representative
- Online Campaign Manager
- Product Operations Manager
- Sales Compensation Manager
- Customer Marketing Manager
- Head of Rewards
- Deal Manager
- Customer Success Associate
- Channel Account Executive
- Director of Bioinformatics
As for the 25 job titles with the highest demand, LinkedIn Economic Graph researchers examined millions of jobs between January 1st, 2018 to July 31st, 2022 to calculate the growth rate for each role. To make the cut, a job title needed to see consistent growth across LinkedIn’s membership base, as well as have grown to a meaningful size by 2022.
Note that identical job titles across all seniority levels were grouped together, and the list does not include internships, volunteer positions, interim roles, or student jobs.
You can view the full report for more info on each job description and requirements, open roles in the US.