Cheer on the Blue Jays this playoff season with some good food courtesy of theScore Bet and Toronto-based Food Dudes. The duo will be serving up themed eats out of its pop up food truck in downtown Toronto this weekend.
Starting October 6 through October 9, the food truck will be parked at the corner of Front Street and Spadina Avenue, just a few blocks from the Rogers Centre. The truck will be open from 4 PM to 7 PM on Thursday and from 12 PM to 4 PM on Friday and Saturday.
Here’s what’s open and closed in Toronto this Thanksgiving Monday
10 of the best online deals you can shop in Canada this week
According to the partnership, theScore Bet October Baseball Grill will cook up “elevated versions of ballpark favorites.” This includes Bet Mode Burger, The Catch Fish Tacos, and Touch ‘Em All Tater Tots.
Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Bet Mode Burger – Prime Beef Patty, American Cheese, Pickled Onions, Arugula, Bacon Jam, FD Sauce, Pomme Frites, Martin’s Potato Roll
- The Catch Fish Tacos – Canadian Halibut, Avocado Puree, Smoked Sour Cream, Pickled Red Cabbage, Hot Sauce, Scallions, Tomatoes, Cilantro, Flour Tortilla
- Walk-off Wagyu Dog – FD Cheese Sauce, Ketchup, Ballpark Mustard, Crispy Onions, Poppy Seed Brioche
- “10x” Truffle Fries – Fresh Cut Shoestring Fries, Truffle Malt Aioli, Pecorino, Chives
- Touch Em’ All Tater Tots – Smoked Sour Cream, Cheddar, Bacon Bits, Scallions
- Bases Loaded Cheese Nachos – Chipotle Queso, Tomato, Scallions
And to make the deal much more delicious, the first 500 customers will get a Blue Jays postseason gift with their order.
Now that’s something worth lining up for!
Read more in Food & Drink
8 of the most out-of-the-box creative cocktail bars in Toronto
The world's largest BBQ concept is opening in Toronto next month
Here’s when this iconic Vancouver restaurant will open in Toronto
Popular fried chicken spot is opening another Toronto location & here's where
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now