Ziplining combines the exhilarating feeling of soaring through the air with the breathtaking beauty of Cougar Mountain. Superfly Ziplines unique system allows two guests to ride side-by-side, each on their own cable during this incredibly scenic experience. The excursion includes four dual zip-lines connected to each other by a network of trails and boardwalks. A must-do in Whistler!
- Four side-by-side ziplines located in Whistler’s stunning mountain wilderness
- Newly engineered and revolutionary braking system
- Network of paths and platforms designed to immerse you in the peace, quiet and freedom of the forest
- Professionally trained guides to lead you on your tour
- Two of Canada’s longest longest ziplines at over a kilometre long, 200 metres high (reaching speeds of 100km/hour)
What To Expect
The Adventure Group has designed and custom-built one of the best adventures in the world. Please ensure to wear comfortable clothing for the day, including a warm shirt or outer layer. No loose clothing or large pieces of jewelry, and no open toe shoes. You will be required to wear a DOT certified full-face helmet.
Don’t forget to bring your camera and your smiles for this once in a lifetime adventure!
More experiences nearby
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now