High above towering Douglas firs, breathtaking views of the city of Vancouver, sparkling Pacific Ocean, Gulf Islands, and snowy peaks unfold as you journey up the mountainside. North America’s largest aerial tramway system is your gateway to the majestic nature of The Peak of Vancouver, and an experience in itself.
Once on the mountain, you’ll have access to a wide range of activities, including add-on options. Ride the Peak Chairlift, check out the Grizzly Bear habitat, and much more!
- Skyride access, transporting you from the parking lot to base camp
- Owl interpretive sessions, featuring 5 different species
- Access to the Kids Tree Canopy Adventure (suitable for ages 3-8)
- A variety of self-guided walks and hikes, exploring the history of the mountain and its natural beauty
- Access to the Wildlife Refuge, featuring Grouse Mountain’s two orphaned Grizzly bears
- A mountaintop disc golf course
- Access to the Peak Chairlift
- Add-on options like ziplines and a mountain rope course
What to Expect
ARRIVAL- A new Timed Skyride Booking system has been implemented for all passengers (guests and passholders) travelling uphill and downhill on the Skyride. Please book in advance to ensure your spot, and note that masks are mandatory.
SKYRIDE- Skyride capacity has been reduced for guest safety. Enjoy stunning views of Vancouver and the Lower Mainland as you ride North America’s largest aerial tram system to the Peak Chalet.
ON THE MOUNTAIN- A one-way route has been implemented for summer activities at Grouse Mountain. Guests are encouraged to start with the Blue Grouse Eco Walk, enjoy the Peak Chairlift, and visit the Wildlife Refuge on the way out. Owl interpretive talks, disc golf, and various lookout points are available to visit on the way back to the Peak Chalet.
FINISHING THE VISIT- Guests may visit a variety of patios and eateries both during their stay and after their activities. Afterwards, return to the Skyride to catch a lift back down (downhill times are also booked in advance, due to Grouse Grind challengers also needing to get back down the mountain).
More experiences nearby
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!