North America’s wild prohibition past comes to life with this walking tour of Toronto’s Distillery District. The award-winning walking tour has been providing amazing experiences in Toronto’s most beautiful neighbourhood for over 10 years. Enjoy an incredible guided walking tour today!
- Guided tour of Toronto’s Distillery District with samples of Canadian Whisky
- Cost includes all tastings
- Participants must be 19 or older with valid ID to join the tasting
- Maximum tour size of 8 participants per group
- Fully accessible route available upon request
- Additional merchandise add-ons available
What To Expect
Attend this tour for the story of the world’s largest distillery, Gooderham and Worts, as they rose to power directly opposite the temperance leagues in the 1800’s and early 1900’s.
Walk through the distillery that supplied two countries during their respective prohibitions. Find out about the legal loopholes that allowed Canada’s alcohol industry to flourish. Along the way you’ll find out about some of the more gregarious characters that became Canadian rum-running icons.
This tour concludes with a Canadian Whisky tasting featuring Gooderham and Worts, Pike Creek and Lot 40 Whiskies at Boku Noodle Bar.