Niagara Falls is an incredible sight from land and by boat, but at Journey Behind the Falls visitors who wish to truly experience its massive power can get up close and personal—and wet. Standing on an observation deck behind the falls, where more than one million bathtubs of water thunder over the edge every second, is a truly unforgettable experience of Niagara.
- Tour ticket to Journey Behind the Falls Experience of your choosing
- Access to the observation platform and series of tunnels near the bottom of Horseshoe Falls on the Canadian shore
- Butterfly Conservatory admission (closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Single-Day Parking Pass (Adult Pass only)
- Plastic ponchos are provided to keep you dry(ish)
What To Expect
At Journey Behind the Falls, visitors descend by elevator to a series of tunnels bored into the rock behind Niagara Falls. The two tunnels, which extend approximately 150 feet (46 meters) behind Horseshoe Falls, lead to views of water cascades right in front of the open cave entrances. The best part is stepping out on the observation deck for a truly different and incredible perspective—you will get very wet, but it’s worth it!
More experiences nearby
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now