As the year’s harvest comes to an end in BC, it’s nearly time for one of the most highly-anticipated, delicious festivals of the year: The Okanagan Fall Wine Festival. If you’re looking for a taste of our province’s unique wine scene in more ways than one, read on.
Among the highlighted experiences for this year’s Okanagan Fall Wine Fest are vintage wine tastings, live jazz, silent auctions, and grazing-style dinners. Oh, and curated ‘TASTE Passports’ that take you to six participating wineries in the Valley for an exclusive tasting experience, available from 12 to 5 p.m. on weekends that the festival runs.
Each passport is priced at $65 and can be picked up from any of the participating wineries.
View this post on Instagram
Here are all the events and dates to look forward to at this year’s Okanagan Fall Wine Fest:
- Valley First Presents Après Crush (South): Friday, October 27th, 7:30 to 9:30 pm
- Gape Talks (South): Friday, October 27th, 6 to 7 pm
- TASTE Passport: Summerland, Penticton, Naramata Bench: Saturday, October 28th and Sunday, October 29th, 12 to 5 pm
- TASTE Passport: Okanagan Falls, Oliver, and Osoyoos: Saturday, October 28th and Sunday, October 29th, 12 to 5 pm
- Valley First Presents Après Crush (North): November 3rd, 7:30 to 9:30 pm
So there you have it, wine connoisseurs! You can do no better than the Okanagan Valley when it comes to sampling great wine, and now is the time to enjoy the best grapes of the season.
When: October 27th to November 5th
Where: Penticton Trade and Convention Centre and locations around the Okanagan Valley
Cost: $45 to $95+