It’s the ORIGINAL Party Bike! Pedal Pub provides a fun, safe, eco-friendly experience to millions of people across the country. The Queen Experience at Niagara-on-the-Lake allows guests to take in the sights of the beautiful town in the best way possible. Your guided tour will take you to two restaurants and one brewery to sample the best local wine and beer. You can Gather & Go! on your private, pedal-powered-patio with multiple stops at local establishments.
- A 2.5 hour round trip experience, which includes 3 stops at a rotating selection of local restaurants, bars and breweries
- Ample opportunities to try both food and drinks, with pre-order options available
- Expert guidance from the driver on a safe route between stops
- Anywhere between 6-10 riders total on each trip, with single seats available to purchase
- A variety of route options based on current health guidelines, including swapping bar stops for photo stops
What To Expect
Book your Pedal Pub tour for the ultimate trip around Niagara-on-the-Lake!
RESERVATION – Group reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking. After booking, you can customize your route based on personal preferences and local guidelines.
WAIVER – Before arrival, make sure you and everyone in your group signs the Pedal Pub e-waiver. It will be sent to you in your email confirmation of booking.
ARRIVAL AT PEDAL PUB – Meet your driver, and get briefed on some safety guidelines for the tour. For best results, we recommend organizing transportation to and from Pedal Pub.
TOUR BEGINS – The 2.5 hour long tour of the surrounding area kicks off. This usually includes 2 restaurants/bars and a local brewery. However, accommodations can be made.
RETURN TO PEDAL PUB – After the tour, guests will be dropped back off at Pedal Pub, and the experience ends.