If you love athletic and athleisure wear and are on the hunt for a new job, it’s always worth checking out the job boards at some of the biggest names in the game. Right now, Vancouver-born Lululemon is hiring for over 200 jobs across the country in a variety of different fields, from designers to software engineers, to remote roles at their Guest Education Centre. So let’s dive in.
Employee benefits and perks at Lululemon include extended health coverage, paid time off, savings plans, employee discounts and fitness classes, and paid parental leave of up to six months.
Vancouver’s Honda Celebration of Light is back this summer & here are the participating countries
‘Mean Girls’ and ‘Hairspray’: Here are all the Broadway shows coming to Vancouver this season
View this post on Instagram
Here are just some of the 200+ open roles you’ll find on Lululemon’s career page, by location:
- Warehouse Operations Supervisor (Afternoon availability) – Delta
- Learning Designer – Vancouver
- Lead User Researcher (Vancouver, Hybrid)
- Manager, Product Training – Vancouver
- Senior Data Engineer – Finance Data & Analytics
- Sourcing Category Manager – Vancouver
- Concept Creator, Bras – Vancouver
- Architect – Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- Part-Time Educator | lululemon Westboro
- Warehouse Operations Supervisor – Toronto
- Educator | Yonge St
- Assistant Manager, Guest Experience | Cumberland
- Program Manager – Fulfillment Center (Toronto, ON)
- Facilities Technician- Mississauga & Milton
- Educator | lululemon Rideau – Ottawa
- Educator | Chinook Centre
- Part-Time Educator | Banff Avenue
- Assistant Manager, Guest Experience | BANFF AVE – 1-year CONTRACT
- Seasonal Educator (Contract through September 2023) | Southgate Centre
So there you have it, Canada. If you’re looking for a new position, it’s worth checking out job opportunities at Lululemon locations near you. Happy job hunting!
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now