With Pride month around the corner, it’s a great time to get excited about all things Vancouver Pride this August. And until then, we’ve got another exciting event to share: A special Drag Superstar Afternoon Tea service at H Tasting Lounge.
With Canada’s Drag Race finalist Kendall Gender headlining the show, H Tasting Lounge is set to transform into a vibrant stage. Joining the Canadian icon are fellow drag superstars Tiffany Ann Co, Jaylene Tyme, and Rose Butch.
As for the spread of afternoon tea delights, guests can expect a mix of bites and sips.
Each guest will be met with a surprise sparkling cocktail at the door, with a full menu of premium champagnes available.
Below are the 9 sweet and savoury dishes you can expect to feast on at the show:
- Slay Cones – green goddess scones, housemade clotted cream, forest jam
- La Reine – raspberry & lemon cream puffs
- Dusted! – dark chocolate yuzu ganache bar with matcha shortbread, sesame crunch
- Halleloo! – Pride cake: Roulade of rainbow sponge, cream cheese buttercream
- OMG! – lime-infused flan, seasonal berries, clear caramel, chantilly cream
- Pretty in Pink – poached free-run deviled egg, beet and chive-infused yolk, deviled chilli threads
- Chicken a la Queen – chicken & morrel mushroom terrine, fresh herb crust, savoury tomato jam, crostini
- What Beautiful Lox! – salmon lox, blini, champagne pearls, caviar, crème fraiche
- Le French Connection – french cucumber & white asparagus pinwheel, marble rye, dill & chive cream cheese
Vancouver’s Honda Celebration of Light is back this summer & here are the participating countries
‘Mean Girls’ and ‘Hairspray’: Here are all the Broadway shows coming to Vancouver this season
View this post on Instagram
All in all, the experience will set you back $99 plus tax and gratuity. Though can you really put a price tag on a multi-sensory feast?
The afternoon tea service and show will take place from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm on Sunday, June 4th.
So there you have it, Vancouver. If you’re looking for a special meal out and a show, you know where to look.
Drag Superstar Afternoon Tea
When: Sunday, June 4th
Where: 1601 Bayshore Drive
Cost: $99 per person plus tax and gratuity
Read more in Food & Drink
10 delicious spots to check out in Vancouver for National Donut Day
Burnaby's iconic bubble tea festival is hosting two nights of outdoor movies
Popular Vancouver donut shop is getting a 6-month pop-up & here's where
Popular French-inspired bakery to open a new location in Vancouver & here's where
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now