Did you know there are over 145 farmers’ markets in BC alone? What’s more, the new BC Farmers’ Market Trail is a free mobile site enabling residents to locate the nearest market to them. And with so many markets and vendors to choose from, you’ll have plenty of fresh, local eats to sample this season! Let’s dive right in: Here are some of the most unique farmers’ market vendors you’ll find in BC this year.
First, let’s start with the newest farmers’ market vendors across BC. At the Port Moody Summer Farmers’ Market, visitors can now visit Purr Sweets, a dessert-focused vendor specializing in Cruffins. Likewise, Britini of Bitsy Bee Jewellery will set up shop at the Artisan & Farmers’ Market Chilliwack Market, and Starseed Farms in Pemberton respectively.
Now, for some of the most unique vendors you’ll find at Vancouver’s Farmers’ Markets. Whether you’re looking for plant-based eats, smoked meats, produce from local farms, vegan donuts, or a combination of them all, here are some delicious vendors to check out this season:
Vancouver’s Honda Celebration of Light is back this summer & here are the participating countries
‘Mean Girls’ and ‘Hairspray’: Here are all the Broadway shows coming to Vancouver this season
View this post on Instagram
- Planted Love – Riley Park Farmers‘ Market and Mount Pleasant Farmers‘ Market
- Myca Farms – Riley Park Farmers’ Market
- Eaden Fresh Farms – Riley Park Farmers‘ Market, Mount Pleasant Farmers‘ Market, Westend, Trout Lake Farmers‘ Market (East Van), Downtown Farmers‘ Market, Kitsilano Farmers‘ Market, False Creek Farmers‘ Market
- Pretty Good Sandwiches – Riley Park Farmers‘ Market, Mount Pleasant Farmers‘ Market, Trout Lake Farmers‘ Market
- Brightside Foods – Mount Pleasant Farmers‘ Market + Downtown Farmers‘ Market
- Steve’s Smoked Meats – Riley Park Farmers‘ Market, Mount Pleasant Farmers‘ Market, West End Farmers‘ Market, Trout Lake Farmers‘ Market
- Oh Yas Goodies – Downtown Farmers‘ Market
So there you have it, Vancouver! Buckle up for a delicious season of farmers’ market eats.