It’s no secret that Vancouver-founded apparel brand Aritzia has become one of the largest fashion retailers in North America. And right now, the everyday luxury brand is hiring for over 60 jobs in Vancouver, claiming an “endless runway of opportunity” for its employees. So if you’re on the hunt for a new opportunity in the fashion or retail space, it’s a great time for job seekers to check out their careers page.
From roles in product management and store development to IT, people & culture, and data & analytics, there is a large variety of open roles to consider.
Vancouver’s Honda Celebration of Light is back this summer & here are the participating countries
‘Mean Girls’ and ‘Hairspray’: Here are all the Broadway shows coming to Vancouver this season
View this post on Instagram
Here are just some of the 67 open roles you’ll find in and around Vancouver:
- People & Culture – Manager, Workplace Operations (West)
- Manager, Supply Chain Network Inventory (New Westminster)
- Retail Stores – Style Advisor (All BC stores)
- Store Development – BIM Manager
- Product – Creative Director, Creative Design (Apparel)
- Product – Associate Designer, Creative Design (Apparel)
- Store Development – Architectural Technologist, Creative Store Design
- Enterprise Risk Management – Senior Manager, Risk Governance
- Manager, Retail Talent Acquisition
- Marketing – Senior Corporate Producer
- People & Culture – Specialist, Concierge Talent Management
- Data & Analytics – Senior Analytics Engineer
- Product – Technical Designer / Developer (Accessories)
So there you have it, Vancouver. If you’re keen, you can check out the full list of open roles at Aritzia in Vancouver and across BC.
Happy job hunting!
Read more in Lifestyle
You can stand under a cascading waterfall at this sandstone-covered beach in BC
Vancouver named one of the best places in the world to live while in your 30s
"Fast-ferry" from Vancouver to Nanaimo launching soon & here's how much fares will cost
You'll find six white-sand beaches & tide pools at BC's picturesque island escape
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now