Love flying? These jobs may be the perfect pick for you. Alaska Airlines currently has several open positions, and they are in Seattle. From Customer Service Agent, to Food and Beverage Manager, there are several roles to select from, and all come with the Airlines’ benefits.
According to the airline, benefits include Financial Wellness (401K contributions, quarterly bonuses, holiday pay and employee stock purchase plan), health benefits, along with paid time off, parental, family, and medical leave.
View this post on Instagram
In addition, Alaska Airlines offers its staff “free and unlimited space-available travel on Alaska and Horizon aircrafts, along with access to stand-by travel on oneworld Alliance member airlines. We also offer employee discounts at a number of top travel companies and retailers.”
If you’re ready for a job change, here are some of the roles open at Alaska Airlines right now:
- Airport Leadership Development Program Manager
- Principal Commercial Product Manager
- Manager Reliability Engineering
- Manager Alaska Lounge
- MD ITS Common Services
- Food & Beverage Business Manager
- Customer Service Agent – SEA
- Network Analyst
- Financial Accountant
- Director Food & Beverage Products
- True North Pilot Development Program
- Manager Revenue Accounting
- Manager Treasury & Finance
You can check out the full list of current openings at the airline here.
Good luck, and safe travels!