Home to more than 350 animals and focused on conservation, the Edmonton Valley Zoo is one of Edmonton’s premier attractions, offering fun and education for the whole family.
The Edmonton Valley Zoo is open with new safety measures and guidelines. Come visit safely and please obey public health orders and guidelines.
- Outdoor areas of the zoo will be open
- Indoor habitats may be closed or will have one-way access
- The train and carousel rides will remain closed
- Play structures are open. They are not cleaned or sanitized, so please take the appropriate precautions
- Limited food service options are available – Sandwich and Sons in the Plaza and Moo at the Zoo located at the Urban Farm
- All restrooms will be open and cleaned regularly
What To Expect
BOOKING/ARRIVAL- Please note that tickets will only be sold online and in advance of visits. For added guest safety, a one-way route will be in effect at the Edmonton Valley Zoo, and guests will be required to wear masks at all times.
INSIDE THE ZOO- The Edmonton Valley Zoo is currently only showing outdoor exhibits. However, there are still dozens of animals (weather permitting) to check out, including:
- Amur Tigers
- Red Pandas
- Northern Fur Seals
During your visit, you’ll learn about the animals natural habitats, their lifestyles, and what the zoo is doing to help with conservation efforts both in Canada and around the world.
END OF VISIT- After seeing the animals, guests are invited to visit the ‘Zoo-Tique’ for souvenirs and gifts that will help keep the Edmonton Valley Zoo at the forefront of conservation and animal care.
More experiences nearby
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!