If you’re looking for work this season or a new part-time job, the City of Toronto currently has over 100 recreation jobs available. From fitness instructors to rental technicians, there are a ton of options to choose from.
With the winter season approaching, we tend to keep ourselves busy to either avoid the snow or indulge in the snow. There’s no in-between.
Water or ice, the city is looking to hire some eager part-timers to watch over their community pools, teach people how to skate and so much more. This is a perfect opportunity if you’re looking to make some extra cash this holiday season. We know we all are!
Toronto restaurants serving heartwarming holiday dinners this month
Here’s when Ontario’s most popular ski hills are opening for the season
View this post on Instagram
Here’s a sample of what’s available on the City of Toronto job board:
- Skate Programs Head Instructor – Toronto/East York District
- Curling Assistant Ice Technician/Facility Operator- Toronto/East York District
- Aqua Fitness Instructor – Toronto East York District
- Aquatic Program Assistant – Etobicoke/York District
- Lifeguard – Etobicoke/York District
- Swim Instructor – Scarborough District
- Specialty Fitness Instructor – North York District
- Leisure Skate Coodinator – Toronto/East York District
- Weight Room Attendant – Scarborough District
- Fitness Centre Staff – Scarborough District
- Afterschool Recreation Care – Program Site Coordinator – City Wide
- Community Leadership After School Program Site Coordinator – City Wide
And there’s more where that came from. For more job opportunities, click here.
Read more in Lifestyle
Spend summer on the islands: Toronto's Centreville is hiring for tons of jobs
Warehouse sales to check out in Toronto this April
You can fly from Ontario to cities around Europe for $169 this summer
5 surprisingly affordable homes under $400K for sale in the GTA right now
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now