If you’re looking for work this season or a new part-time job, the City of Toronto currently has over 100 recreation jobs available. From fitness instructors to rental technicians, there are a ton of options to choose from.
With the winter season approaching, we tend to keep ourselves busy to either avoid the snow or indulge in the snow. There’s no in-between.
Water or ice, the city is looking to hire some eager part-timers to watch over their community pools, teach people how to skate and so much more. This is a perfect opportunity if you’re looking to make some extra cash this holiday season. We know we all are!
View this post on Instagram
Here’s a sample of what’s available on the City of Toronto job board:
- Aqua Fitness Instructor – Toronto East York District
- Aquatic Program Assistant – Etobicoke/York District
- Lifeguard – Etobicoke/York District
- Swim Instructor – Scarborough District
- Specialty Fitness Instructor – North York District
- Weight Room Attendant – Scarborough District
- Fitness Centre Staff – Scarborough District
- Afterschool Recreation Care – Program Site Coordinator – City Wide
- Community Leadership After School Program Site Coordinator – City Wide
- Skate Programs Head Instructor -Toronto/East York District
And there’s more where that came from. For more job opportunities, click here.