Even during a pandemic, Toronto’s real estate market is buzzing. The popular condo website Strata just released new data about which GTA condos are being searched up the most online and the results may surprise you! Or maybe not. Maybe you’re the one doing all this condo research…
Either way, it’s all very interesting. So without further adieu, here are the top 10 most searched for condos on Strata.ca:
- King Plaza – 92 King Street East
- King West Townhomes – 1-47 Sudbury St
- Canary Park – 120 Bayview Ave & 389 Front St East
- Showcase Lofts – 88 Colgate Ave
- Carmelina Condos – 2055 Danforth Ave
- High Park Residences – 1830 Bloor St West
- Upside Down Condos II – 812 Lansdowne Ave
- Ten93 Condos – 1093 Queen St West & 106 Dovercourt Rd
- Kingston & Co Condos – 1100 Kingston Rd
- Doug Leavens Blvd Townhomes – 3895 Doug Leavens Blvd
View this post on Instagram
On average, Strata.ca is pulling in around 6,000 unique visitors per day, and 200,000 per month. So it’s safe to say this top ten list gives us some very interesting insights on what homebuyers in Toronto are curious about. Given the range in neighbourhood and condo style, it seems like folks are looking at a little bit of everything!
If you’d like to read more about popular condos in Toronto, you can head on over to the official blog post here. Who knows, maybe one of these popular spots is your future home.
Read more in Lifestyle
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!