It’s been a big few weeks for music news, first, we have the return of Bumbershoot, Drake is coming to town and now THING at Fort Worden has released a stacked 2023 lineup. The multidisciplinary festival like years past will have live music, arts, comedy, indigenous storytelling, and much more. Here’s everything you need to know about this year’s festival.
THING at Fort Worden takes place this year on August 25th-27th. It’s set in picturesque Port Townsend and festivalgoers have the choice of staying in the area or camping. All camping and RV camping will be on Jefferson County Fairgrounds and you can purchase a pass along with your festival ticket. All camping is good for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.
Seattle’s Capitol Hill Block Party music festival returns this July
Goldendale Observatory is home to one of the nation’s largest public telescopes & is here in Washington
View this post on Instagram
The festival headliners include Fleet Foxes, Lil Yachty, Thundercat, Cigarettes After Sex, and Sylvan Esso.
When it comes to ticketing you can choose GA which gives you the absolute basics, access to the concerts. Or you can choose to step it up with GA+ or VIP.
GA+ includes the following amenities:
- ll the perks of General Admission
- Free parking onsite at Fort Worden
- Unlimited access to the GA+ Outdoor Hangout Space that includes:
- Relaxed seating
- Dedicated Restrooms
- Full-service bar with beer, wine, cocktails, and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase
- Dedicated complimentary water refill station
VIP includes the following amenities:
- Exclusive reserved seating section at both outdoor stages & priority seating at indoor stages (available on a first-come basis)
- Exclusive access to intimate KEXP live performances with various THING artists (available on a first-come basis)
- Access to special behind-the-scenes and pop-up experiences throughout the weekend
- Early access to the festival in the VIP Lounge one hour prior to the festival opening each day
- Onsite dedicated concierge service with STG staff available to answer all of your questions
- 2 drink tickets per day (redeemable in the VIP Lounge)
- Fast Lane entrance at both outdoor stages
- Free parking onsite at Fort Worden near all of the action
- Access to the GA+ Outdoor Hangout space
- Exclusive access to the VIP Lounge that includes:
- Indoor & outdoor seating
- Coat and bag check
- Two private cash bars
- Dedicated food available for purchase
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- Daily complimentary wine tastings
- Private restrooms
- Cell phone charging stations
It’s worth noting that for all options you can purchase either the full three days or one day depending on your needs. The general public ticket sale begins on Friday, March 17th, at 10 AM PDT. However, there is also a Ticketmaster, Local, and Artist presale that begins today, March 14th at 10 AM PDT. Ticket prices have yet to be released.
THING at Fort Worden
When: August 25th-27th
Where: Port Townsend, WA
Read more in Things To Do
10 of the best things to do in & around Seattle this week (March 27-31)
10 of the best things to do in & around Seattle this weekend (March 24-26)
10 of the best things to do in & around Seattle this week (March 20-24)
Here are the best ways to celebrate St Patrick's Day in Seattle
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now