Thinking that a little weekend getaway is in order this weekend? If you’re sticking around Canada, then you’ll want to hear about this. Swoop, one of Canada’s most notable ultra-low-cost airlines, announced that it had added both new planes to its fleet, alongside new routes kicking off this spring!
First off, here are all the new routes Swoop is introducing in Canada, along with the dates they’ll be available.
Newfoundland and Labrador
- Deer Lake – Hamilton, 2x weekly (May 21)
- St. John’s – Hamilton, 5x weekly (June 13)
- Deer Lake – Toronto, 2x weekly (June 20)
- Moncton – Hamilton – 4x weekly (May 9)
- Saint John – Toronto – 4x weekly (May 12)
- Moncton – Edmonton – 2x weekly (May 9)
Prince Edward Island
- Charlottetown – Hamilton – 4x weekly (May 1)
- Charlottetown – Toronto – 3x weekly (May 2)
- Charlottetown – Edmonton – 2x weekly (May 1)
View this post on Instagram
Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Halifax – Edmonton – 5x weekly (May 1)
- Halifax – Ottawa – Daily (June 19)
- <Ottawa– Winnipeg – 4x weekly (June 19)
- Winnipeg – Toronto – Daily (June 20)
- Saskatoon – Winnipeg – 2x weekly (June 14)
- Saskatoon – Toronto – 2x weekly (June 22)
- Regina – Winnipeg – 2x weekly (June 16)
- Regina – Toronto – 2x weekly (June 22)
Meanwhile, the company will also be getting six new Boeing MAX-8 aircraft. Those are scheduled to be delivered by the start of summer, just in time for summer travel within Canada to really kick-off. So, make sure to keep these new options in mind if you’re planning something!