We are just a few months into 2023, but but we’re already looking ahead to more stat holidays in BC. Aren’t you?! After all, sometimes, it is good to plan head and book those weekends off in advance.
So if you’re having a long week, look at the bright side – there is probably a long weekend in the horizon! Let’s look at that, and plan ahead for a weekend getaway or two. Besides, it never hurts to be prepared!
Here’s how much it costs to live alone in Vancouver this year
Canada is introducing a new rebate to help pay for groceries
View this post on Instagram
Here are all the stat holidays in BC for 2023:
- Sunday, January 1st – New Year’s Day
- Monday, February 20th – Family Day
- Friday, April 7th – Good Friday
- Monday, May 22nd – Victoria Day
- Saturday, July 1st – Canada Day
- Monday, August 7th – B.C. Day
- Monday, September 4th – Labour Day
- Monday, October 9th – Thanksgiving
- Saturday, November 11th – Remembrance Day
- Monday, December 25th – Christmas Day
Note that Easter Monday (April 10th), Civic Holiday (August 7th), and National Day for Truth & Reconciliation (September 30th) are not recognized as stat holidays in BC, but certain services may be affected.
Have a great week, Vancouver!
Read more in Lifestyle
These Canadian cities are among world’s most LGBTQ+ friendly destinations
This Vancouver cafe is getting a two-day summer plant market & here's when
The City of Vancouver is hiring for these jobs that pay over $30 an hour
One of the best hotels in Canada is on a beach in BC & it's hiring
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now