Happy New Year, Vancouver! We hope 2023 is off to an amazing start. We know we just celebrated New Year’s Day this past weekend, but we’re already looking ahead to more stat holidays in BC. Aren’t you?!
So before those post-holiday blues set in, let’s plan ahead for a weekend getaway or two. Besides, it never hurts to be prepared!
View this post on Instagram
Here are all the stat holidays in BC for 2023:
- Sunday, January 1st – New Year’s Day
- Monday, February 20th – Family Day
- Friday, April 7th – Good Friday
- Monday, May 22nd – Victoria Day
- Saturday, July 1st – Canada Day
- Monday, August 7th – B.C. Day
- Monday, September 4th – Labour Day
- Monday, October 9th – Thanksgiving
- Saturday, November 11th – Remembrance Day
- Monday, December 25th – Christmas Day
Note that Easter Monday (April 10th), Civic Holiday (August 7th), and National Day for Truth & Reconciliation (September 30th) are not recognized as stat holidays in BC, but certain services may be affected.
Happy new year and have a great one, Vancouver!