Outside of an impromptu staycation to support local business, we can’t really recommend that you book any of these hotels anytime soon. But, it’s still nice to check out the latest list of the best hotels in Canada, even if visiting them isn’t really an option. Here’s a quick rundown.
The list comes from the publication U.S. News, and actually includes rankings for hotels and resorts all over the world. However, we’re really only focused on what Canada has to offer, since national travel will probably be allowed sooner than international travel.
Here’s the top 10 from the list of the best hotels in Canada for 2021:
- Ritz-Carlton Montreal, Montreal
- Rosewood Hotel Georgia, Vancouver
- Fogo Island Inn, Joe Batt’s Arm
- Ritz-Carlton Toronto, Toronto
- Fairmont Pacific Rim, Vancouver
- Four Seasons Resort, Whistler
- Wedgewood Hotel & Spa, Vancouver
- Four Seasons Hotel, Toronto
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, Quebec City
- Loden Hotel, Vancouver
Well folks, looks like Vancouver (and BC) came out on top this year. The province represents 50% of the top 10, completely dominating any other region. Of course, we know that there are incredible hotels all around Canada, so this list is more just fun for us.
To check out the rest of the list of the best hotels in Canada for 2021, just click here! Fingers crossed it will be safe to visit one sooner rather than later!