Blanketed in Pacific Fog, the Napa Valley has an unmatchable terroir that contributes to the world class wine produced here. This tasting will be led by Napa Valley Wine Expert and The Cellar’s General Manager Susan, focusing on individual specialties from Iconic producers on Napa’s Valley floor.
- Two hour long tasting, with each wine being sampled one by one, led by The Cellar’s professional staff
- Six two oz samples of exclusive Napa Valley wines
- Question & answer opportunities to ensure that each attendee leaves with a deeper understanding of this region’s wines
- Delivery within Calgary, Cochrane or Canmore
- Voucher for 10% off The Cellar’s online store
What To Expect
– Chateau Montelena Chardonnay, Calistoga
– Cuvaison Carneros Pinot Noir, Carneros
– Biale Black Chicken Zinfandel, Oak Knoll
– Robert Mondavi BDX, Napa Valley
– Inglenook Cabernet Sauvignon, Rutherford
– Groth Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Oakville
Due to the exclusivity of these products, only 10 tickets are available for this tasting.
ABOUT THE CELLAR – The Cellar tastes and thoughtfully select every bottle that we sell in-store to ensure that it is up to snuff. If you have a special event, need the perfect gift, or just want to try something new, The Cellar’s experts would love to help you choose just the right bottle out of our extensive selection. Are you looking for a specific product reach out to us, if we don’t have it, we may be able to get it for you!
More experiences nearby
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now