Celebrate Mother’s Day with a little shopping spree. This local Toronto hotel is hosting a one-day-only Mother’s Day pop-up market and here’s what to know.
Not sure what to get the person who raised you for Mother’s Day? Well, check out the second annual Mother’s Day weekend Sip N Shop this May.
All are welcome to enjoy a day of shopping from home goods to knick knacks and more, on May 13th at the Kimpton Saint George.
View this post on Instagram
You can enjoy a glass of wine and shop from a selection of local women-owned Canadian businesses.
Some of the vendors include:
- Fresh flowers by Avida Flora
- Plantable cards and stationery by The Good Card
- Sustainable home goods by The Keep Refillery
- Beauty accessories by Swoon Beauty
- Artisan chocolate creations by Aline Nasseh
- Hot sauce by Smoke and Tears
- Jewellery by Gold N Blooms
- Candles by Brwn Collective
- Handmade ceramics by Common Goods Pottery
- Perfumes by Champagne Socialist
- Beauty and skincare products by Radford Studio
- Upcycled bags and leather bags by Roncy Packs
- Jewellery by 5th Society
Tickets are absolutely free and you can reserve a spot here.
Celebrate Her: A Mother’s Day Weekend Pop-up Market
When: Saturday, May 13th, 2023 from 10 AM to 2 PM
Where: Kimpton Saint George – 280 Bloor Street W