For taco fans, there is no shortage of authentic and new-age options in Vancouver. And this spot in Gastown is introducing some pretty delicious weekly deals – so we hope you’re hungry.
Monarca Cocina Mexicana is planning to kick off every week with Margarita Mondays and Taco Tuesdays. The best part? You won’t have to wait long before you can check them out.
Starting on Monday, January 16th and Tuesday, January 17th, the restaurant’s new deals will be in effect from 4 pm on. The Margarita Monday menu will feature a curated list of unique Margarita Doble creations, which include the following:
- Monarca (Cuevo Tradicional, house Curaçao, Valencia orange, lime) – $10
- Picante (jalapeño-infused Blanco, habanero tincture, agave, lime) – $11
- Lychee & lemongrass (lemongrass-infused Cuervo Blanco, Soho lychee liqueur, lemon, lime juices) – $11.50
- De Sol (400 Conejos mezcal, serrano-infused reposado, pineapple, lime) – $12.50.
30 amazing things to do in and around Vancouver this January
This beloved hot chocolate festival is returning to Vancouver this winter
According to the release, the Margarita Monday menu also includes some snazzy food features that pair nicely with the margs:
- 4 Tacos Campechanos (grilled skirt steak, chorizo, chicharron, cheddar cheese, onion, cilantro, salsa roja) – $18.75
- Ceviche de Camaron (tiger prawns, pico de gallo, grilled Serrano pepper, cucumber, coconut lime broth) – $18
- 3 Tacos Fritos de Pollo (à la Mexicana fried chicken, sour cream, queso fresco, jalapeño salsa, cured red onion) – $14.50
And now, for Taco Tuesdays. Monarca is introducing a new rotating menu starting Tuesday, January 17th. Diners will find pork belly tacos (pickled habanero, red onion, avocado crema, garlic aioli) for $6.50 each, in addition to Monarca staples like the Achiote-braised Cochinita, AAA Ribeye, à la Mexicana Grilled Camarón and Roasted Vegetarianos tacos.
Well, that’s all for now, Vancouver. If that doesn’t get you salivating or excited for the start of every week, we don’t know what will!
Book your resos and we’ll see you there!
Margarita Mondays & Taco Tuesdays at Monarca
Where: 181 Carrall Street
Read more in Food & Drink
Summer scoops: Here are 14 of the best places to grab ice cream in Vancouver
Metro Vancouver is getting a California-inspired restaurant with a late night happy hour
Moxies just opened its second DT Vancouver location with new look, new vibe & new menu items
10 delicious spots to check out in Vancouver for National Donut Day
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now