Few things can bring a group of people together like sports and this week one of the year’s biggest and most exciting games will take place in The City of Champions.
The 2023 Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic will return to Edmonton on October 29th and with time flying, you’ll need to get your tickets ASAP.
Luckily there are tickets left, meaning that you could still be among those who will watch the Flames and Oilers face off in a very special battle of Alberta.
So what makes the Heritage Classic so exciting? Well, in addition to playing outdoors at Commonwealth Stadium, players will also wear different jerseys, plus live entertainment and fan events will take place throughout the city over the weekend.
“We have our regular season, but we have to take this for our fans, to a whole other level,” said Steve Mayer, NHL senior executive vice president and chief content officer.
“It’s the music, the pyro, the fireworks. Our goal is for that on every single stoppage, something goes on in the stadium. You want the fans to have an experience they’ll never forget. The players have the same experience, so you want the fans to have that same thing. You want to make it one of the greatest experiences they’re ever going to have at a sporting event.”
Interested? For a seat closer to the rink expect to pay anywhere from $409.99 to $1,506.79 – though it’s also worth noting that these higher tickets include everything from a behind-the-scenes tour to photo opportunities.
Need a breakdown? Here are all of their packages this year:
- Lower Level Sidelines – $1,498.67 (Stanley Cup photo op, partner skate pass, tour, VIP pregame hospitality, post-game-on-field photo opportunity)
- Lower Level Corners Premium – $953.21 (VIP pregame hospitality, post-game-on-field photo opportunity)
- Lower Level Corners – $516.83 (officially licensed NHL gift)
- Upper Level Sidelines Premium – $885.02 (VIP pregame hospitality, officially licensed NHL gift)
- Upper Level Sidelines – $475.92 (officially licensed NHL gift)
Alternatively, if you’re only looking for general admission to the game, tickets start at $172!
It’s going to be an exciting game, folks, so get your tickets now. You won’t want to miss it!
When: Sunday, October 29th, 2023
Where: 11000 Stadium Rd, Edmonton
Time: 5 pm