It’s back, Toronto! Canada’s biggest burger event of all time, Le Burger Week is back and they’ve released a list of all the restaurants participating in the event so far, although stay tuned because more will definitely be joining the party.
From local bars to cafes, Toronto is in for a very special TWO weeks of some wildly tasty creations in celebration of its 10th anniversary and we couldn’t be more excited. Over 700 restaurants across Canada are participating in this event!
Not entirely sure what we’re commemorating? Well, for those of you who have yet to sink your teeth into Le Burger Week, here’s a rundown of what you’ve been missing. Every September, in support of locally-owned businesses, this delicious festival encourages everyone from pubs, cafes, 5-star establishments, and Canadian chains alike to go head to head in a battle of the buns.
These condos around the GTA are appreciating in value more than any others in Toronto
Halloween Haunt is making a terrifying comeback next month at Canada’s Wonderland
View this post on Instagram
Each spot is tasked with creating an over-the-top, unique, and above all, super tasty burger in hopes of winning the prestigious title of “best in the city,” voted by you, the taster! In addition to this, a portion of the proceeds made from each burger sold will go to one of two charities chosen by the organization – Anorexia and Bulimia Québec (ANEB) and the United Way.
Want in? Here are the 19 restaurants participating this year in Toronto and what they’ll be serving in the name of do-goodery!
- Unionville Arms Pub and Grill – Roadhouse burger
- Gusto 501
- Busters By The Bluffs, Pub/Grill – Busters Smash HIT Burger
- Punjaabi Grand Indian Buffet
- Moxie’s Grill & Bar Dixon – Loaded Beyond Spicy Burger
- Fish and Chips Republik – Friday Burger
- Parka – Jicama Fish Filet
- Burgers and Poutine Republik – Thanks Giving Burger
- Kung Fu Tea Greystone
- Insomnia Restaurant – PICKLED JALAPEÑO BURGER
- Food Fight BBQ – The Notorious P.I.G.
- Miss Things – Aloha Burger
- ACES Pizza – Dirty Burger Pizza
- Fancy Franks
- Kitchen 57 – Gotta Be KD Crispy Chicken
- Rudy – Hot For Priestly
- Texas Longhorn – Meatlovers Burgers
- EZmeals (operated by Aromas World Kitchen) – Aromas Gourmet Burger Combo
For more information or to see others restaurants and bars that have been added in real-time, visit their website here – and don’t forget to vote for your favourite!
It’s going to be a tasty time, friends!
LE BURGER WEEK 2021
When: Wednesday, September, 1st – 14th
Read more in Food & Drink
This Ontario grocery chain sells cheap products for up to 70% off
You can go on a scenic high tea train ride near Toronto this spring
Mega-popular Korean bakery opens first Canadian location in Toronto
Shake Shack is opening its first Canadian location in Toronto & here’s what to know
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now