Looking to take your haunted house experience to the next level? Haunted Soiree: A Macabre Cocktail Party is spooking Seattle with its newest production – The Volkov Possession. Here’s what to expect from this year’s event.
The 21+ immersive experience combines theatrical production with an old-school variety show, creating an upscale cocktail party hosted inside a historically haunted venue. Expect an evening of “eerie elegance”, with “themed mini-cocktails, extravagant entertainment, music, macabre magic, surreal specters”, and interactive experiences.
This year’s storyline is loosely based on real life, including the “final days of Grigori Rasputin, the ancient god Veles, and other Slavic folktales throughout the centuries.” Guests are invited to delve into the Volkov Possession or simply enjoy the evening’s offerings at their leisure. It’s truly a chose your chose-your-own adventure sort of evening.
The experience is on now in Seattle until Tuesday, October 31st, at The Rainier Chapter House. Guests are highly encouraged to get dressed up for the evening whether that’s a costume or cocktail attire. Tickets are on sale and there are three options available as follows:
- Bronze ($64+)
- Four miniature craft cocktails inspired by different rooms in the residence.
- Access to all immersive attractions and show areas
- Silver ($75+)
- Five miniature craft cocktails.
- Access to all immersive attractions and show areas.
- Gold ($90+)
- French chocolates curated by a chocolate sommelier.
- Five miniature craft cocktail tastings.
- Expedited check-in, first entry into the show, and access to all attractions.
With that, enjoy!
When: Select dates until Tuesday, October 31st
Where: 800 E Roy St