The largest Halal BBQ fest in North America is back this summer and it’s stopping in 12 Canadian cities. For three full days, you can enjoy the best halal eats from local vendors and more.
Canada’s largest halal food barbecue and food truck festival is going on tour this summer, kicking off in Vancouver this June.
You can expect the best eats from the Middle East, Central Asia, North Africa, South America, and more.
Like last year, you can expect the same great Halal eats and then some. At the moment, organizers are looking for food vendors that include ribbers, barbeque food trucks, carnival eats, fusion creations, drinks, and more.
View this post on Instagram
And don’t forget about the sweet treats that are sure to be plentiful.
Not only will guests treat their tastebuds to mouthwatering halal eats, but they can also enjoy carnival fun like games and rides, shop from local vendors and so much more.
Market vendors include clothing, jewelry accessories, arts & crafts, home decor, home improvement, professional services, and e-commerce.
Want to feed your competitive side? You can also take part in food-eating competitions and even win prizes. It’s a win-win for all.
And you may even run into your fave social media influencers and take pics with an exotic collection of supercars, classics, and motorcycles.
Excited about this summertime event? Here’s when the Halal Ribfest will be in your city this year:
- Vancouver – June 2nd to 4th, 2023
- Edmonton – June 9th to 11th, 2023
- Calgary – June 16th to 18th, 2023
- Toronto – July 14th to 16th, 2023
- Windsor – July 21st to 23rd, 2023
- London – July 28th to 30th, 2023
- Montreal – August 4th to 6th, 2023
- Ottawa – August 11th to 13th, 2023
- Durham – August 18th to 20th, 2023
- Mississauga – August 25th to 27th, 2023
- Scarborough – September 1st to 3rd, 2023
- Hamilton – September 8th to 10th, 2023
We don’t know about you but our countdown is on! See you there.