Canadian Craft is the first company to introduce beer bikes to the Lower Mainland and we are so excited that they are here!
On the North Vancouver Craft Cycle Tour, we will be pedaling you around some of our favorite venues in Lonsdale. These include the top craft breweries and even food trucks! There are options for beer drinkers, non-beer drinkers, and everything in between!
- Beer Geek tour guide
- Large Beer Bike, pedal powered
- Round trip transportation from 72 St Georges Ave, North Vancouver
- Best seating available (4pm timeslot is standing at Beere) and pre-booked venues
- Tap & Barrel & The Gull available by request at the time of booking (Based on availability)
- Bluetooth Stereo, please designate your DJ early (You get about 5 songs)
What To Expect
TOUR START- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour for waivers, pedal adjustments, housekeeping, and safety.
FIRST STOP- Bike over to the first brewery (Usually Greenleaf) in North Vancouver, 1st Brewery introduction (5 minutes), and Brewery Tour (if available). Order the standard flight to save time.
SECOND STOP- Generally Beere (or another spot based on schedule and venue partner openings), more beer knowledge & you are welcome to order more beer. This is where we tell you a little more about the BC beer industry.
THIRD STOP- Generally House of Funk (or another spot based on schedule and venue partner openings), you can order more flights or pints. Last stop on the beer bike. Please don’t drink too much because we need to ride the bike back to the pickup spot.
TOUR ENDS- Head back to Canwest Parking Lot. Make sure to thank the awesome guide!
More experiences nearby
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!