This guided walking tour features 4 delicious courses at four award winning Whistler restaurants. Included in Whistler Tasting Tour’s most popular tour, is a visit to an impressive 15,000-bottle wine cellar where guests learn to saber champagne. If you are looking to treat yourself to Whistler’s best, this is the tour for you.
- Private wine cellar tour & a lesson on how to sabre champagne
- Five guided visits to some of Whistler’s finest restaurants
- Four delicious courses along with a welcome cocktail at the start of the tour
- An experienced guide who will enhance your experience with local knowledge and enthusiasm for Whistler’s unreal dining scene
- 10% liquor tax & all associated gratuities
- Guests will also collect a playing card at each venue, with prizes for the best poker hands at last stop!
What To Expect
MEETING LOCATION – CRYSTAL LODGE LOBBY Meet your guide and group at the Crystal Lodge Lobby to enjoy a cocktail in the Basalt Lounge before the tour starts.
FIRST STOP – You’ll be treated to a seasonal amuse bouche tasting plate at your first stop, along with a wine cellar tour and a lesson on how to sabre champagne!
Optional Wine Pairing: 3oz glass BC sparkling wine
SECOND STOP – Enjoy a selection of tasty eats through share plates at your next stop on the evening’s culinary journey.
Optional Wine Pairing: 3oz glass BC red or white
THIRD STOP – Time for the main course! Choose from a set selection of options, before diving into the main meal of the evening.
Pairing: 3oz glass BC red or white
FOURTH STOP – Your local dining tour won’t be complete without a stop for dessert. Enjoy a tasty treat before heading to your last stop for the evening.
FIFTH STOP – Finish the evening with a Chef’s artisan cheese plate accompanied with local craft jelly. Guests often kick back in the lounge atmosphere for coffee, tea or cocktails following the tour.
Finer Things Dinner Tour Price: $135 per person + 5% GST
Wine Pairings: $35 + 5% GST – info
More experiences nearby
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now