Ooh la la! A little high end music, but in an outdoor setting? Don’t mind if we do. Throughout August, the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra will be hosting a series of outdoor concerts around the city. Here’s what to expect, and where you can check one out!
The aptly named ESO Outdoors series will kick off on August 4 and run for a full three weeks. During that time, the orchestra will be playing everywhere from downtown Edmonton to nearby towns like Beaumont and Fort Saskatchewan. As for the concerts themselves, expecting both classical and contemporary music (in a classical rendition, naturally) to be played.
View this post on Instagram
Next up, here’s where the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra will be putting on outdoor concerts next month:
- August 4th – The Arden Theatre Plaza, St. Albert
- August 5th – Borden Park, Edmonton
- August 6th (2PM) – AGA Manning Hall, Edmonton
- August 6th (7PM) – 124 Street and 108 Avenue, Edmonton
- August 7th (2PM) – Borden Park, Edmonton
- August 7th (2PM) – AGA Manning Hall, Edmonton
- August 10th – Snow Valley, Edmonton
- August 11th – Snow Valley, Edmonton
- August 12th – Centennial Park, Devon
- August 13th – 124 Street and 103 Avenue, Edmonton
- August 14th – Four Seasons Park, Edmonton
- August 19th – Castle Downs Park, Edmonton
- August 20th – Legacy Park, Fort Saskatchewan
- August 21th – Heritage Pavilion, Edmonton
As for actually attending, it should be noted that guests should RSVP for each concert they’d like to attend. They range from pay-what-you-can to set prices, so keep that in mind as well while you’re planning things out.
Regardless, go have some fun and support the ESO at the same time next month!
When: August 4th to 21st
Where: Locations around Edmonton
Cost: Varies per concert