The ultimate foodie week event is here and it’s the perfect chance to support locally Black-owned restaurants in Toronto.
The ByBlacks Restaurant Week series showcases the very best of African, Caribbean, and Fusion cuisine. It kicks off on November 14th and runs until November 20th, 2022. Multiple black-owned Canadian establishments will be participating, with the majority of Toronto restaurants on the list.
These Black-owned Canadian restaurants will offer a special Prix Fixe menu for dine-in, takeout, and delivery. And besides having the chance to eat delicious food, it’ll be priced between $20 to $40 plus taxes, depending on your order.
View this post on Instagram
Participating restaurants include:
- SugarKane Restaurant – 699 Danforth Avenue
- Boukan – 774 Danforth Avenue
- Cuisine by Noel – 300 College Street
- Chick Peas Veg – 5210 Yonge Street
- ScottHill Caribbean Cuisine – 1943 Avenue Road
- The Abibiman Project – 930 St. Clair Avenue West
- Xaymaca: Jamaican Restaurant & Bar – 30 Kennedy Road South, Brampton
- Carib 21 – 2039 Eglinton Avenue West
- Caribbean Cuisine – multiple locations
- Caribbean Queen Jerk Drum – multiple locations
- Caribbean Slice – 1764 Eglinton Avenue West
- Classic Juice Co – 287 Coxwell Avenue
- Jacko’s restaurant – 2679 Eglinton Avenue
- Rap’s Restaurant – 1541A Eglinton Avenue West
- Sheryl’s Caribbean Cuisine – 1720 Eglinton Avenue West
Make sure to mark that calendar cause this is a series you don’t want to miss!