If you enjoy doing yoga and happen to be on the job hunt, this might just be a perfect match. LA-founded Alo Yoga is hiring across Canada right now in multiple departments, and the company has some serious benefits to show for it. Let’s dive in!
With two new Toronto locations and a Vancouver store under its belt, Alo (an acronym for air, land and ocean) is gearing up for even more expansion into Canada, with stores planned for Calgary’s Chinook Centre and the West Edmonton Mall in – you guessed it – Edmonton.
The brand has become a global leader in activewear design and a champion of the clean beauty space. So if that interests you and would make you excited to come to work every day, read on.
View this post on Instagram
Here are the seven open roles you can apply for in Canada right now, and be sure to check out their store locations for retail opportunities:
- Operations & Visual Manager – CF City Centre – Vancouver
- Operations & Visual Manager – Chinook Centre – Calgary
- Operations & Visual Manager – West Edmonton Mall- Edmonton
- Sales & Service Manager – CF City Centre – Vancouver
- Sales & Service Manager – Toronto Eaton Centre- Toronto
- Store Manager – CF Pacific Centre – Vancouver
- Store Manager – West Edmonton Mall- Edmonton
As for employee perks & benefits, all team members at Alo enjoy free yoga classes daily at their sanctuaries, an annual membership to their exclusive streaming service Alo Moves, and enhanced benefits with a focus on mental health and wellness. Oh, and a “generous discount” on all of their brands!
So there you have it, Canada. If you’re on the hunt for a new role at a company committed to creating sustainable fashion, you know where to look.