If you’re a travel enthusiast and looking for a new job to support your trip-taking dreams, Vancouver International Airport (YVR) may be the perfect place for your next temporary or permanent role. And since the airport is currently hiring for over 50 positions, now’s as good a time as any to apply.
Jobs include full and part-time positions, some with varying work hours due to the airport being open 24 hours a day. So night owls and early risers have plenty of options!
Job categories include Administrative Support, Airport Operations, Infrastructure and Maintenance, Planning & Engineering, and Human Resources – to name a few.
View this post on Instagram
What’s more, the Vancouver Airport Authority is a certified Living Wage Employer, which means all employees are paid at or higher than the designated living wage in BC.
“In Metro Vancouver, the 2023 living wage rate is $24.08, $8.43 more than B.C.’s minimum wage,” shares the airport’s career page. “We are committed to compensating our direct employees and working with our contracted services employees to ensure they are paid a living wage by the end of 2023.”
So with that in mind, here is just a snippet of the open positions you’ll find at the Vancouver International Airport:
- Baggage and Gate Scheduler
- Environmental Specialist (Archaeology)
- Senior Marketing Specialist, Airlines & Partnerships
- Leasing Coordinator
- Heavy Duty Equipment – Apprentice
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Airfield Operations Specialist – Lead Hand
- Junior or Intermediate Project Manager
- Manager, Operations Centre
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician
- Talent Acquisition Program Specialist
- Bilingual Communications Specialist
And that’s a wrap on some jobs you’ll find at YVR right now. Best of luck with applying!