Looking to make a real difference in your next role? Vancouver Coastal Health is currently hiring over 60 jobs in a variety of fields that you can apply for right now. Let’s take a look!
With open roles in Vancouver, Richmond, Surrey, New West, Burnaby, North Van, and beyond – VCH offers employees competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits, and a minimum of four weeks’ vacation.
Here are just some of the departments with open positions to consider, along with their salaries.
Clinical & Systems Transformation
- CST Business Support Analyst, Order Sets – Greater Vancouver ($34.68 – $49.86 per hour)
- Project Manager I, Implementation – Greater Vancouver ($41.36 – $59.46 per hour)
- CST Business Support Analyst, Patient Scheduling – Greater Vancouver ($34.68 – $49.86 per hour)
- Clinical Informatics Specialist (CST)– Greater Vancouver ( $47.39 – $68.12 per hour)
- Team Manager – CST Surgery & Anesthesia – Greater Vancouver ($47.39 – $68.12 per hour)
View this post on Instagram
Assisted Living & Home Support
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – North Vancouver ( $28.43 – $32.98 per hour)
- Community Care Assistant (Community Health Worker) – North Vancouver ($23.27 – $25.45 per hour)
- Community Health Nurse – Vancouver ( $36.23 – $47.58 per hour)
- Community Health Nurse, Training Opportunity – Vancouver ( $36.23 – $47.58 per hour)
- Food Service Worker – North Vancouver ($21.91 per hour)
- Health Care Food Service Supervisor – North Vancouver ($29.84 per hour)
House Keeping Services
- Assistant Housekeeping Manager, Environmental Services – Vancouver ($34.68 – $49.86 per hour)
- Housekeeping Aide – Vancouver ($21.91 per hour)
Other departments currently hiring across Metro Vancouver include Specialty Education, Adult Mental Health, Geriatric Mental Health, Substance Use, General Radiology, and more.
And for current employees, there are more internal opportunities to check out as well.
Happy job hunting, Vancouver!