Easter is right around the corner so it’s probably a good time to get organized for your celebrations. Ya, we know things are still going to be a little different this year but however you and your bubble decide to celebrate make sure to do it in style. And by that, we mean hook your friends and family up with chocolates from Cococo. They have so many adorable Easter chocolates to choose from and trust us when we say their chocolate is seriously next level! We can’t even explain how amazing it is, you just need to try it for yourself to fully understand.
You might not have heard of Cococo but we’re betting you know their classic copper box of chocolates! With four locations here in Calgary and other locations in Alberta, BC and Manitoba their mission is for everyone to enjoy chocolate together. Cococo chocolate is made using handcrafted, high quality and simple ingredients, with no artificial preservatives, and only using sustainable & fairtrade couverture chocolate made using Rainforest Alliance Certified™ cocoa and cocoa butter to support farming communities in West Africa.
And as proud members of the World Cocoa Foundation, the Cocoa and Forests Initiative, Alberta Food Processors Association, and the Calgary Chamber you can tell they are big on sustainability and ethical chocolate. . Not only are they conscientious but as we mentioned, their chocolate is so incredibly delicious. And they have 21 impressive International Chocolate Awards to prove it!
So with Easter just about a week away, let’s take a look at Cococo’s Handcrafted Easter-themed confections:
– East Hunt Mix: This is a must have for the best Easter Egg Hunt. Contains 3 caramel filled bunnies & chicks; 3 peanut butter filled bunnies & chicks; 3 praline mini-eggs and 3 solid milk chocolate mini eggs.
– Easter Petite Eggs: Comes in solid milk or dark chocolate, the classic chocolate eggs hand wrapped in colourful confectionery foil.
– Bunny Hutch box of chocolates: 12 pieces of solid milk chocolate and white chocolate animal shapes in a cute Easter themed animal cracker style box.
– Snuggle Bunny: No child’s Easter Basket is complete without a big bunny chocolate! Snuggle Bunny is a 5″ hollow Easter bunny, molded in delicious couverture milk chocolate.
– Easter Gift basket: If you don’t have time to put a lot of thought into product selection, let the experts do it for you! Get this perfectly curated gift basket prepackaged for your convenience!
And once Easter is over don’t forget that chocolate is a good gift for literally any occasion. Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, or hey it’s even a great treat for yourself once in a while! They have stores all around the city so there’s bound to be one near you!
Read more in Food & Drink
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!