Canada is home to a ton of smart cookies, ya’ll. We don’t need an official list to tell us that. But if you want a little reassurance, we’ll give you a list anyway! The latest ranking by CEOWORLD Magazine names the top business schools around the world. No surprise – many Canadian institutions nabbed recognition.
The highest-ranked True North school is…Drumroll, please… The Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto! The 6ix spot came in first in Canada and 38th overall.
View this post on Instagram
Other top ranking Canadian places are as follows:
- Rotman School of Management, Toronto Ontario (38)
- SAIT School of Business, Calgary, Alberta (52)
- Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec (94)
- UBC Sauder School of Business, Vancouver, British Columbia (102)
- Alberta School of Business, Edmonton, Canada (110)
- Smith School of Business Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario (113)
- Ivey School of Business, London, Ontario (117)
- Schulich School of Business at York University, Toronto, Ontario (170)
- Sprott School of Business at Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario (171)
- Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics at the University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario (172)
- Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, Ontario (173)
According to CEOWORLD Magazine, the rankings were based on survey results of over 180,000 business executives, graduates, global business influences, industry professionals, business school academics, employers, and recruiters around the world. The magazine compiled data and information available in public sources and research to give each major institution a score out of 100….and voila! We’ve got our list.
Non-Canadian contenders with impressive rankings include Harvard Business School in first place, followed by Wharton School in Philadelphia, and MIT Sloan School of Management.
You can check out the full list online here.