If you’ve got a major sweet tooth, tune in. Global tea drink brand SWEET7 is known for its delicious milk teas, fruit teas, and soft-serve – and it’s officially opening its first North American location right here in Vancouver.
While new to this half of the world, SWEET7 has delighted beverage lovers across the globe since its debut in China in 2006.
Opening later this month, SWEET7 Robson is not only bringing the brand’s signature flavours to the city, but offering guests an extra special treat.
On opening weekend, those who come by the new location will be treated to 50% off SWEET7’s mango pamelo sago series, signature mango series, and soft-serve series!
“We take pride in showcasing local ingredients as well as sourcing the best mangoes and other fruit rarely seen in Canada from around the world,” says the store manager. “We are both very excited to open our doors and introduce locals and visitors alike to the range of flavours that have made SWEET7 such a favourite around the world.”
Using locally sourced ingredients and time-honoured brewing techniques, SWEET7 spotlights fresh fruit and pure ingredients in every sip. And if you follow a plant-based diet, there are plenty of options on the menu that will satisfy your craving.
Guests can customize drinks by selecting from an array of fresh, seasonal toppings, and choosing the sweetness and temperature level of each drink.
Below is just a taste of SWEET7’s drink menu:
- Mango Pomelo Sago Drinks: Signature, Cheesy, Coconut, and Mango Pomelo Sago with soft-serve ice cream varieties
- Signature Mango Drinks in Green Tea with Jelly, Mango Yogurt, Coconut Milk with Mango and Mochi Balls, Mango and passionfruit Slush, Mango Sago with Coconut Milk, and Mango Milkshake varieties
- Milk Tea in Jasmine, Oreo Cheesecake, Fresh Taro Milk Tea with Mochi Balls, Fresh Taro with Milk, Signature Milk Tea with Pearls, Strawberry Matcha, Bubur Cha Cha, and Brown Sugar Pearl Varieties
- Fruit Tea: Fresh Lemonade, Grape Iced Tea, Passionfruit Green Tea with Pearls & Coconut Jelly; Signature Iced Lemon Green Tea, and Strawberry Iced Tea
- Slush flavours: Super Strawberry or Grape with Jelly, Matcha Cheesy Smoothie, Avocado Milkshake, and Brown Sugar Pearl Smoothie
- Lattes: Rose Black Tea, Matcha, or Signature Roasted Oolong varieties
- Soft Serve Ice Cream flavours: Signature Vanilla/Coconut Cone, Mango Pomelo Sago Sundae, and Brown Sugar Pearl Sundae.
Opening weekend will take place from Friday, January 19th to Sunday, January 21st.
So there you have it, mango lovers! Get ready to enjoy your favourite fruit (and more) in a whole new way.
When: Opening on Friday, January 19th
Where: 1696 Robson Street