Attention, pasta & gelato lovers. We know nothing beats Italian food from Italy, but we’ve got some truly amazing representation right here in Vancouver. And what’s more – Kitchen Table Restaurants is giving folks the chance to try 8 top-notch restaurants & cafés through its new passport program. Prepare your stomachs and taste buds now…
The limited-time-only program allows patrons to enjoy a regionally inspired dish that speaks to the story of each Vancouver eatery. Indulge in traditional gelato & granita from Motoretta, classic aperitivos from Bacaro or Carlino, a classic Northern-style pizza or two – or start collecting stamps and go for all of them!
Cabins & yurts: Here are 8 amazing ‘glamping’ spots in BC for the perfect fall staycation
Here are 10 retro-style diners to check out in and around Vancouver
Folks that collect stamps for each featured resto & dish will have the chance to win over $1,000 in gift card prizes. So a happy stomach, and potentially a happy wallet are in store!
Now, let’s get into what’s cooking.
- Ask For Luigi – Rigatoni alla Bolognese
- Bacaro – Spritz and Chips (made in-house with crispy herbs)
- Carlino – Frico (fried montasio, onion & potato)
- Di Beppe – Carbonara (with guanciale, pecorino, egg yolk & black pepper)
- Farina a Legna – Cipolla Pizza (onion & calabrian chili sauce, zucchini, sweet peppers, pickled fennel)
- Giovane Caffè – Espresso Shakerato (espresso shaken on ice)
- Motoretta – Gelato or Granita (flavour of choice)
- Pizzeria Farina – Finocchiona Pizza (tomato sauce, fennel sausage, provolone, parmesan, sweet pepper)
The passport program is on until Wednesday, September 21st. So, snag a passport and slip on something comfy and chic to start dining around town!
Read more in Food & Drink
Vancouver is getting a spot for Japanese bagels this spring & here's what to expect
Here are all the BC spots participating in Filipino Restaurant Month this April
12 beautiful covered patios to check out in Vancouver this spring
9 places to get Easter brunch in Vancouver this year
Curiocity In Your Inbox!
Want more? Subscribe to our newsletter for exclusive deals, stories, info & more!Subscribe Now